Monday, April 19, 2010

It's not whether you win or lose it's how you play the game

Ok, maybe it isn't just how you play the game, it's if you like it!!! So Jack had his first ever soccer game Saturday morning. He loved it! He is no soccer superstar let me tell you - but he had a great time. It was cold and windy - but he hung in there. He even got to be goalie - if you want to call it that! This child is in no hurry!!! I think he has one speed, snail ;o) He lokes siccer better than t-ball. I think because he gets to move a lot whereas t-ball he pretty much just stands around. Derek is also helping coach, which Jack thinks is pretty neat too. Emma sat on Grandma's lap all bundled up the whole time. Grandpa Chris came too and David, Amy and Maddie. Afterward we had a cookout and got in the hot tub for the first time this year. The kids loved it. Emma kept getting out and climbing back in. They were pooped. I'll post some more pictures of them in the hot tub next. Jack has a game every Saturday for the next 5 weeks. I think he did great for his first time out - I'm so proud of him! I took a ton of pictures - but the lens I have for my camera won't zoom in enough so I didn't get very many good ones. A new lens would make a great Mother's Day present...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: