Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally!!

Okay, so I have been a bad blogger - sorry! I will try to post as much as I can today but my little princess is in her crib yelling "mommy" instead of taking a much needed nap! We had such a great vacation. The kids had fun on the beach and our condo had a great pool so they spent a lot of time there too. Here are some pictures of the Alligator farm we visited. It was really neat and Jack got to hold a baby alligator (it's mouth was taped shut). He thought that was so cool. The day we left to go on vacation I had the stomach flu, it was a long day in the car! We went with our friends Amy and David and David's daughter Maddie. Jack rode the whole way with them so we just had little miss antsy. Luckily as the day went on I started feeling better, it took a couple of days for me to feel 100% though. Emma was better in the car than I thought she would be, she liked watching videos. Our condo was so nice, it was bright and clean and looked right out onto the ocean.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: