Monday, July 20, 2009

tutu for the princess


This past weekend was so nice! Saturday we went to Derek's Grandpa's 80th birthday party. His grandpa is such a neat man, gracious and kind, such a great role model. Anyway, he got Emma and Derek's cousin's daughter Sophia each a tutu. So sweet! Emma didn't want to take it off! But I made her so she can wear it on her birthday - which by the way is in just 10 days. I can't believe she will be 2. And Jack will be 6. I don't want them to grow up! I miss my little baby boy who always needed me. And my little princess ballerina has started her terrible two's a little early - some things she likes to say right now: "I don't like that", "come get me" when she wakes up in her crib, "My booty hurts" don't ask me where she got that one!, "I go night night, ba-ba" when she is ready for bed, "Jat, bop it" - Jack-stopit. She is so funny!!!! This week Derek's step dad Chris is coming to paint Emma's big girl room. I am so thankful for him - he is so good to us and he has painted almost our whole house now!! I can't wait for my girlie's pink room ;o)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com