Wednesday, March 11, 2009

no picture

Sorry, I am doing something I hardly ever do, posting with no picture. We are a little down around here today, our friends Jason, Christina and Jaedin moved to New York yesterday. Boo hoo! I am going to miss them so much. We spent a lot of time together and they loved my kiddos so much. Emma loved Christina and Jaedin too - she calls Jaedin her baby and always says she is going to Tina's. It was hard to even go by their empty house yesterday to get the mail, we had so many good times there ;o)
Little miss Emma is in her crib right now crying and yelling "mommy, I need you". She usually goes down to sleep in her crib, has a bottle and plays with her baby for awhile then falls right to sleep. Not today! Don't know what is going on with that little girl, she needs a nap (so do I)! I mean I need for her to take a nap so I can surf the internet and watch tv - er, uh I mean play with Jack and clean my house, and do laundry, and cook dinner, and feed the bunny, and scrapbook, and pay bills, and did I say clean? Well, you get the idea.
This morning I was changing her diaper and she tooted, then laughed and said "excuse you"!!! She apparently thinks flatulence is hilarious just like her dad and brother!
Well, she stopped yelling for me so either she is asleep or has climbed out of her crib and is playing in the fishtank. Either way, I get some quiet time!
Hopefully I'll have some more exciting posts soon...

No comments: