Thursday, January 22, 2009

booooring

not much new here to post, pretty boring which is nice!
Emma is napping, Jack is making some sort of gun or something out of straws and I just made banana bread. I watched my friend Christina's 4 month old baby this morning. Emma wanted him so bad! She kept kissing him and going mmwwa (you know the kissing sound!). Jack was so good with him. I have a major case of baby fever right now and watching a sweet fat baby did not help!
Jack has his Christmas program at school tomorrow (been postponed 2x because of weather) so I'll post some pics tomorrow.
We got rid of one of the bunnies yesterday, he was being mean to his brother bunny. Jack was a little upset but nothing a trip to McDonalds couldn't cure! Now if we could just get rid of the fish.....

No comments: