Friday, October 3, 2008

busy day

We had a pretty bust day here today. Jack and Emma had a playdate with some friends. My friend Tammy came over with her kids Caleb and Grace. Caleb is 3 and Little Gracie is about a month and a half older than Emma. It is fun to watch the girlies play together, even if Emma did hit poor Gracie a lot :o) Both of the girls are climbers as you can see from the pic of them in Emma's room. The boys had fun too and kept each other entertained so we hardly heard a peep from them,which was nice. Did I just say that?!! Then we went to Target, my favorite store. I didn't buy Emma any clothes though. Okay, I lied. But she NEEDED a Halloween shirt to match her Halloween hair bow. I mean come on here folks. Look at Emm'a piggie tails - she left them in all day! She looks like a big girl with them though. We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so hopefully I'll get lots of good pictures from that. There is a petting zoo there so I'm sure the kids will have a blast.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: