Monday, October 20, 2008

Dance the night away


Here are some pictures from the wedding we went to last weekend. Derek's cousin got married, we had a good time. You may notice there are no pics of Jack. Well that is because he spent the entire evening dancing and running around! I took pictures but they were no good because he never stopped moving! He had such a great time playing with Derek's couisins kids. They were all pooped by the end of the night. Me, I was just poo-poo'd :o) Fun though. Thankfully it ended early, even though (you know me) I wanted it to last longer I was glad the next day that I was cut off, er uh I mean decided to stop drinking by 10:00. Te, he, he! Don't get many nights like that any more. Darcey and I spent a lot of time shakin' our booties on the dance floor, Derek even got out there. Emma was good, considering she didn't have a nap all day! She was all over the place. I have a video of Jack dancing so I'll have to figure out how to post that for your enjoyment. He has his father's dance moves down pat!! Although by the end of the night I was not exactly - insert name of a good female dancer here, I can't think of one!. Thank goodness most people left early! Story of my life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: