Thursday, October 16, 2008

cupcake

Guess what we made today? Halloween cupcakes. Emma loved them! Can you tell?! Jack and I made them, he loves to cook. We have been so busy lately, it is hard to find time to update my blog.


Here is my recipe for Pasta with Clam Sauce (Sorry I forgot to take a picture)
1 stick butter
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbs chopped garlic
Saute above for about 5 minutes then add,
1 can drained baby clams
2 cans undrained baby clams
3/4 cup dry white wine (chardonnay is good)
salt and pepper to taste
Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat so it can cook down a little bit. Cook for about 20 more minutes then add lots of chopped fresh parsley. Serve over cooked pasta - I like Angel hair. Top with shredded parmesan cheese. So good. This is one of my favorite dishes.

I never measure anything when I cook so it is hard for me to come up with measurements for these recipes. Everything is approximate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: