Thursday, October 30, 2008

long time no post




I know all of our adoring fans have been on the edge of your seats waiting for a new post (wink, wink) so here it is! I have a little extra time this morning since that sweet little face in the first picture is in major time out for biting his sister. Ugh. He got his mouth washed out with soap for the first time ever, and I used LIQUID soap!!! Yep, squirted it right in. He was gagging so much I was trying so hard not to laugh! I don't think he will bite again. Grandpa and Grandma Nancy came this past weekend to visit and brought the kids some goodies for Halloween. we had a good time. Grandpa Chris came last week and planted a lilac bush in our front yard with some help from Jack . Jack loved making the buch all "cozy" with mulch. We are looking forward to Halloween around here Emma is a flower, Jack a Teenage mutant ninja turtle and Derek is going as a Hobbit. Me, still undecided. I may cop out and just wear my jammies. The other option is Dolly Parton but that is a little bit of a stretch since we look nothing alike :o) and I can't walk in high heels. Well, I guess I will go get the biter out of T/O. I told him he may not be able to go Trick or Treating too - I am going to milk this one all day. I'll post pics os Halloween soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: